We advise foreign entity for setting up subsidiaries, liaison offices, branches offices & project offices in India.
Generally a Joint Venture (JV) is a way to enter the Indian market in sectors where in there is a legal requirement for a local partner or there is a % cap on foreign investments. But a foreign company with eligibility for a 100% subsidiary can also go through a Joint Venture (JV). We Offer following Services –
- Finding a Joint Venture partner company for an interested Indian company or finding a partner company for interested foreign company.
- Managing finances, Tax and compliances management, repatriation of funds to the foreign entity, etc.
- Support in acquiring office space, infrastructure, property for building a manufacturing unit, liaison with the government offices local, state and central if and as required, etc.
- Advice on Foreign Exchange Law Matters, Corporate Structuring, Rules & Taxation
- 5. Individual & Non-Resident Indian Tax Matters.
- 6. Expatriate Taxations
- 7. LLP, Partnership taxation
- 8. Trust Taxation